Updated as of: November 4th, 2020
WHITEROCK AI COMMUNITY POLICY | UPDATED AS OF: NOVEMBER 4TH, 2020
Follow these policies to help keep Whiterock a place for accurate, appropriate, analytical and helpful discussions about real estate. These rules apply to everyone using the forum.
Your use of Whiterock must comply with these policies:
- • Irrelevant Content. Topics and posts must be clear, concise, and related to real estate.
- • Spam. Don’t spam the forums or create topics or posts with spammy content, including content or URLs that are promotional or commercial in nature,
repetitive, unrelated, or excessive.
- • Nudity and sexually explicit material. We don't allow nudity, sexually explicit material, or content that directs traffic to pornography sites.
- • Harassment or violent behavior. We don't allow behavior that harasses, threatens, or bullies forum participants or anyone else. Harassment can take
many forms including stalking, repetitive pestering of a targeted individual, profanity, and unwanted sexualization. Additionally, do not allow depictions
of graphic or gratuitous violence.
- • Hate speech. We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race, ethnic origin or nationality, religion, disability,
gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or affiliation with any other protected group.
- • Impersonation. We don't allow impersonation of other people or companies or other behavior that is misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent.
- • Private and confidential information. We don't allow unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, including credit card
numbers, Social Security numbers, driver's and other license numbers, addresses, or any other information that is not publicly accessible. Do not post or
distribute images or videos of minors without the necessary consent from their legal representatives.
- • Copyright. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. You may flag any copyrighted material by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Malicious or deceptive. Don’t facilitate the distribution of malware, viruses, destructive code, anything that may harm or interfere with the operation
of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure of Whiterock or others.
- • Illegal activities. Keep it legal. Don’t engage in illegal activities, promote dangerous and illegal acts, or depict illegal activity. This includes
content that facilitates the promotion or sale of illegal drugs or recruits or fundraises on behalf of violent extremist groups.
- • User Profile. Your photo, display name, tagline, bio, and associated website must comply with these policies. Additionally, we don’t allow photos, display
names, taglines, bios, or links that contain profanity, lewdness, racial slurs, or gibberish.
Reporting Abuse and Consequences
If you believe that a topic, post or comment violates these policies, flag the content or email email@example.com. In response to a report of abuse or as part of our other review processes, we may review content in the forum and take action if it violates these policies, including restricting access to the content, removing the content, and limiting or terminating a user’s access to Whiterock.
Please read Whiterock’s Terms and Conditions for more information. We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any point in our effort to keep the forum helpful, user-friendly, and safe. We may limit or restrict your participation in the communities at our discretion.